[BozemanGLUG] Meeting day after tomorrow?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Feb 28 17:28:00 UTC 2023

Greetings,

I have one topic if the meeting is going to be next Thursday.  Taking some inspiration from Gary, who showed off his new Minisforum UM640 miniPC last meeting, I purchased a Beelink Ser6 Pro 6600U miniPC for home.  Turns out my boss at work had some leftover money and I was the only person in the office who didn't get a new system this year so he asked me if I wanted one for less than $800... and I picked the newly updated Beelink Ser6 Pro 7735HS.

If all goes well it should arrive a day or two before the meeting... and at the meeting I could do an unboxing, Linux install, and initial configuration.  That would probably chew up some meeting time... and there'd be plenty of time for small talk when slow progress bars were progressing.

Now having said that, any additional topics you guys might come up with to add would definitely be appreciated.  I'm going to go ahead and post a meeting notice on MontanaLinux.org for next week.

TYL,
Scott Dowdle, x3931, BH262, sdowdle at montana.edu