[BozemanGLUG] LinuxFest NorthWest Oct 20-22

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Aug 11 02:56:25 UTC 2023

Greetings,

I'm planning on going to LFNW in Bellingham, WA this year.  I submitted a presentation and it got accepted.

Am planning on driving my mini-van... and have reserved a room with two queen beds... if anyone is interested going along... just let me know.

They haven't posted the list of accepted presentations yet, nor the schedule, but that will come shortly before the conference I expect.  There is no cost for the conference other than travel, lodging and food.