[BozemanGLUG] BozemanGLUG: April meeting moved to second Thursday

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Apr 4 14:56:00 UTC 2023

Greetings,

Due to some scheduling issues, I'm moving the meeting that normally would have been day after tomorrow (Thursday, April 6th), to the following Thursday (April 13th).

Topics will be the same as we had listed for last month since we didn't have a meeting last month... although Gary and I did get together for the unboxing of the Beelink miniPC.

   1) Beelink Ser6 Pro Ryzen 7 7735HS - replaced my work machine, how did it work out? (Scott)
   2) dwservice.net - Remote access from your web browser (Scott)
   3) tailscale - Wireguard made easy (Scott)

Anyone have any other topics they'd like to add?