[BozemanGLUG] Additional "topic" for meeting tomorrow night

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Oct 5 15:03:12 UTC 2022

Greetings,

I have a third topic for tomorrow night's meeting which includes and option "hands-on" portion... and that is an off-topic demo of the Electric Bike Company Model S eBike. The hands-on part is that anyone who'd like to take it for a test-drive may do so.  I have a helmet that I can loan but feel free to bring your own if desired.

Gary hopefully can make the meeting, and maybe he can bring his Giant eBike to have as a comparison.