[BozemanGLUG] Meeting reminder: A little earlier at Maker Space in the NAH building

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Mar 3 14:57:56 UTC 2022

Greetings,

Just wanted to remind everyone to get to the meeting tonight a little early (6:55PM) and to meet in front of the Maker Space office on the first floor of the NAH building (right across the street from our normal meeting place).  After we get a brief tour of the Maker Space, we'll be heading back to Barnard Hall.

Hope to see you there... and BTW, today is Ren's birthday.  He turns 24.  Oh, to be young again.