[BozemanLUG] Meeting delayed until next week

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed May 5 14:58:05 UTC 2021

Greetings,

A Raspberry Pi 400 (that I ordered in November) was supposed to arrive on Saturday... and I was going to spend a few days using it and talk about it at the meeting.  For whatever reason, the USPS tried to deliver it to Dillon, Montana... and it still hasn't arrived... so I'd like to delay the meeting until next Thursday (May 13th) hoping I'll get it prior and have a few days to use it.

So, see you Thursday after tomorrow rather than tomorrow.