[BozemanLUG] April meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Mar 30 02:26:39 UTC 2021

Greetings,

This Thursday is April 1st is our regular meeting date.

I can give a MiSter FPGA update... and I now have some spare parts to give away for anyone who might want to get into it.  Gary can hopefully give an update to his camera/telescope deep-space photography adventure.

Other potential topics I can talk about if there is any interest... Fedora 34 Beta came out... and the final release isn't that far away.  AlmaLinux will have a GA release of AlmaLinux 8 tomorrow.  RockyLinux had a target date of March 31st for their first release.  I'm not aware of any public testing releases from them... so my guess is that RockyLinux isn't going to make their target date.  I've been using the magic wormhole for transferring files between NAT'ed hosts that aren't directly reachable and it has been working great.

Anyone have any additional topics to add?