[BozemanLUG] July Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Jun 21 17:34:52 UTC 2021

Greetings,

The regularly scheduled BozemanLUG meeting for July is Thursday, July 1st.  Will that work for everyone or would one or more people prefer moving it to the following Thursday, July 8th?

The meeting will be in-person at MSU... unless someone has a different physical location they'd like to try for a meeting.

Topics?  I'd like to give an updated presentation on the MiSTer FPGA as so much has been added to it since I last showed it.  I have a much more complete hardware configuration and there have been quite a few new cores added as well as added functionality to many of the existing cores.

Anyone have any other topics?  RockyLinux 8.4 GA just got released today.