[BozemanLUG] May meeting?

Ren Wall renwall at protonmail.ch
Thu May 7 02:17:12 UTC 2020

My Pinephone arrived this month and I have been messing around primarily with Ubuntu Touch and a bit with PostmarketOS. I would be happy to take some video of it and share it for a virtual meeting. I think it would be nice to do some sort of live virtual meeting as well, I would like to suggest https://meet.jit.si if people are up for video conferencing. Otherwise I have a mumble server we could use for audio conferencing.

Ren.