[BozemanLUG] Meeting reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jun 3 01:52:05 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I didn't get any responses to the last email. :(

In any event, just a reminder that I'll send out a Google Meet link shortly before meeting time Thursday, June 4th 7PM.

Hope to see you there.  See previous email for my topic suggestions.

Update... I got 4 Proxmox VE systems setup at work and have them in a cluster now.  I've been creating lots of new VMs as well as migrating VMs from CentOS VM hosts.  On the HP Microserver, just upgraded the RAM today.