[BozemanLUG] [BillingsLUG] BozemanGLUG February Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jan 30 03:29:58 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Anyone have any game requests?  Have any favorites you remember from long ago?  On the NES, SNES, Sega Master System, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Turbo Grafx 16, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, or Sega Game Gear?  If so, let me know what and I'll try to ensure I have it at the meeting.

I haven't gotten very far with the Commodore 64, Atari 8-bit, Atari ST, nor Amiga yet... but if you have any favorites for those, again let me know what and I'll see what I can do.