[BozemanLUG] Meeting follow-up

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Feb 7 16:47:01 UTC 2020

Greetings,

Sorry the weather/roads were terrible last night... and that we had to cut the meeting short.

If there is anyone who is interested in borrowing my MiSTer setup to give it a go, let me know.  I'd be happy to loan it out for a week or two.

I looked up the Analogue Super NT FPGA-based gaming system just to see how much it costs.  It is a stylish special-purpose FPGA-based system made for playing Nintendo SuperNES and Famicom cartridge games (it has a cartridge slot) which also includes the original controller ports on it (no controllers included).  It ships with 2 (digital) games and has a MSRP of $189.99.  For video and audio out it provides HDMI.  They also made the Mini NT which is similar to the Super NT except the Mini NT is for NES gaming.  I couldn't find a price on that.  Amazon doesn't sell either... so I have to wonder if they had a limited production run and are sold out our something?!?

Anyhoo... TYL,