[BozemanLUG] November Meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Oct 31 18:42:37 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I just posted a meeting item on MontanaLinux.org for the November BozemanGLUG meeting.  You may recall that I had previously emailed about potentially moving the meeting venue to Cosmic Pizza in Belgrade.  It hasn't opened yet and last I heard, wasn't set to open until Nov. 17th or later.  Perhaps we'll be able to give it a try for the December meeting.  More on that later.

Anyhoo... I have two brief topics for the meeting but sure would appreciate any additional topics anyone might wnat to suggest or add.  The two current topics are:

1) Microsoft including OpenSSH in Windows?
2) Fedora 31 released

The meeting will be next Thursday, Nov. 7th unless I hear back that one or more folks can't make it... and we decide to reschedule.