[BozemanLUG] Screenshot from "Cold Blood" movie

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sat Jul 6 23:36:33 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I watched this fairly cheesy hit-man thriller movie today and there was a scene in it where a police detective was looking at a list of phone numbers that had been called.  When I saw it I had to freeze the screen to read it... and look at all of the fine names that were on the list.  I'm guessing that none of the phone numbers attributed to the individuals are real, or ARE they?

See URL to .png file:
https://www.montanalinux.org/files/Cold_Blood-phone_number_list-20190706.png

Most of them I recognized but a few I didn't.  When I looked up the few I didn't recognize, I learned that they still fell into the same pattern.  How many do you recognize?  And just in case you were wondering, this movie has absolutely nothing to do with the computers... so someone snuck in a good list.