[BozemanLUG] Preparing for RMS

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jan 10 00:42:09 UTC 2019

Greetings,

Unless something changes, Richard Stallman will be speaking on campus on Feb 11th.  I'm still not sure of what time or where... but I'd like to come up with some reasonable questions for him... just in case there is a shortage from the crowd.

Now, posing that... I know there could be a million jokes... but seriously... what questions?

I'm wondering what he thinks about IBM buying Red Hat... but I'm not sure that question would interest him... and he'd probably say he doesn't care enough about either company to really consider a thoughtful answer.  Or could I be wrong?

Ideas?