[BozemanLUG] Name change proposal

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Feb 14 00:51:19 UTC 2019

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> So, how about BozemanGLUG?  GNU/Linux User Group

I got a few "why?" responses... but no one seemed completely against the idea.

The answer to the why is because I told Richard Stallman I would change the name when I had dinner with him on Monday night. :)

Anyhoo... doesn't a GLUG sound cooler than a LUG anyway? :)

Don't worry, I'll not go through any painful name changing for the domain names and mailing lists... I'll just try to refer to it as the BozemanGLUG from now on.  We'll see how well that works out.