[BozemanLUG] BozemanLUG February Meeting Reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Feb 7 00:17:58 UTC 2019

Greetings,

The regularly scheduled February BozemanLUG meeting is tomorrow night (Thursday, Feb. 7th).

I came up with a really interesting video (about 26 minutes) to show but I'm keeping the title a secret until the meeting.

Gary said he may night be able to make it and we considered rescheduling to next Thursday but as it turns out, that's Valentine's Day... so opted to keep with tomorrow night.  I hope you can make it Gary.