[BozemanLUG] Linus speaks... errr... writes....

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Sep 27 17:12:20 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Just in case you haven't seen this article yet, it is a follow-up to a few of our recent emails about Linus Torvalds taking a (short) break and the adoption of a Code of Conduct for the Linux Kernel developers.

Linus Torvalds: 'I'll never be cuddly but I can be more polite'
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-45664640

On one extreme end of this are people who think Linus has (or may have) been kidnapped and has been sending subtle clues in his emails by using a mixture of ASCII and UNICODE... with one particular character being a "symbol of distress". ARGH!