[BozemanLUG] Sept. Meeting Follow-up

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Sep 14 19:22:56 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Justin, I added you to the BozemanLUG mailing list.  I hope that is alright.  If not, feel free to unsubscribe.

Rob, how did your son like those Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper chips?  We MUST have a report.

Here's a link to the movie we didn't get watched for anyone who might be interested:

Do You Trust This Computer?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zfnx5Wb-68

Here's the presentation we did watch:

Q: Why Do Keynote Speakers Keep Suggesting That Improving Security Is Possible?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajGX7odA87k

The systemd one, Rob posted that to the front page of MontanaLinux.org so you can find it there.

Anything else?  I think that's about it.