[BozemanLUG] BozemanLUG November meeting (and He's Back)

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Oct 23 15:15:26 UTC 2018

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> ​Linus Torvalds is back in charge of Linux | ZDNet

Saw that coming.

Also, LWN has an article published this morning entitled, "The code of conduct at the Maintainers Summit".  It is a premium article that will be made freely available Thursday after next (Nov 8th)... which just happens to be the Nov. BozemanLUG meeting day. We'll discuss the article at the meeting.

In it, it is revealed that I was correct about the timing of everything.  Linus did what he did because he knew the The New Yorker article was coming.  Pretty interesting article. PM me in IRC if you want a promotional subscriber link so you can read it ahead of time.