[BozemanLUG] May Meeting...This Thursday the 17th!

Robert Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Wed May 16 05:24:04 UTC 2018

Assuming everyone is still up for a May meeting, it will be this Thursday
(the 17th). Same place, same time.

Scott does not yet have a specific topic but we have options. If anyone has
a topic they would like to discuss, please pipe up! Otherwise we could
watch a video or two from LinuxFest Northwest or even Red Hat Summit.

A couple possible LFNW options could be:

*"I have nothing to Hide": Threats to Privacy In Our Society by Jos
Poortvliet.* Warren and I attended this presentation and it was a pretty
decent one.  A topic that I don't know we have had great success
answering/countering.

*Moving Forward with Firewalld by Cathy Smith*

Red Hat seemed to be very focused on their hybrid / cloud based products.
If any of that peaks your interest just let Scott know. There are a couple
on Ansible that might be interesting and one with a panel of women
called "*Women
and open source*". I briefly started watching it and it looks like it could
be a bit interesting.

Hope you can make it, 7pm - 9pm at MSU in the EPS building. If you are not
sure where that is, please let us know or ask Scott.

See you all there!

Rob Potter