[BozemanLUG] Topic for Nov Meeting next week

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Nov 2 15:02:46 EDT 2017

Greetings,

CS grad student Taylor Heinecke has agreed to talk about blockchains for our next meeting... an area he is researching.  I'll try to get description of his talk and update the website.  He asked me what we might be interested in learning about because his knowledge is pretty broad on the subject.  Anyone have any blockchain or bitcoin specific questions they'd like me to pass on so he has time to consider them?