[BozemanLUG] Good deal in ebooks and videos if interested

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Dec 28 11:48:18 EST 2017

Greetings,

I don't know if this is today only or how long it will last... but I was given a print book on VMware Horizon 7 for work... that I'm supposed to learn.  I seem to do better with eBooks so I decided to have a look to see how much that would cost and discovered they are having a $5 sale.  All books and video courses are $5 each.

I picked up the eBook I wanted (Mastering VMware Horizon 7 2nd Ed.) for $5.  A video course on VMware Horizon for $5... and a book on Docker for $5.  All books are downloadable in .pdf, .mobi, and .epub formats.  The videos are also downloadable (none of that streaming only crap) in a non-DRM format (.mp4).

See if there is anything that interests you... and we can compare notes at our next meeting.