[BozemanLUG] OR how about a Snowden special event?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Tue Sep 13 14:38:48 EDT 2016

Greetings,

Hmm, looks like there is a special showing on Wednesday (tomorrow night) called "Snowden Live"... and according to their website, our Bozeman location will be participating in it.

It is the movie two days early... and then some sort of live broadcast with Edward Snowden and Oliver Stone and others.  The extras will supposedly last for 45-minutes to an hour as best as I can figure... and increase the cost of the ticket from the normal $11 (non-matinee) to $15.

I wonder if that would be worth us checking out.  Anyone interested?