[BozemanLUG] finding some pieces for my old PC's.

gary hildebrand wa7kkp at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:28:31 EDT 2016

Hi guys, I just came up wwith a 250 gig SATA hard drive, and I'm in need of
a PCI card with at least two SATA ports & cables for my PC.  Gonna set it
up as an archive drive to store my movies and music.

I'd settle for an external USB to 3.5" HD case, SATA interface, but USB is
pretty sluggish compared to something on the internal buss.

I'm also looking for a DB9 F to DB25M RS232 serial adapter, and some solder
up DB-25F plugs and caps for a radio (two way) programming project here.
I'm hoping that the DOS based programs will run okay on my old 200MMX . .
..  the newer machines have a tendency to run way too fast.  I might even
try using DOSEMU and see if I can get everything to work together.

Look through your junk boxes and see if anything might work for the above.

Gary Hildebrand WA7KKP
Bozeman, MT