[BozemanLUG] Thursday the 1st or Thursday the 8th?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Nov 30 13:41:53 EST 2016

Greetings,

Rob just popped up in IRC to ask if we are having a LUG meeting tomorrow night.  DUH, tomorrow night is the first day of December AND it is a Thursday.  So, who wants to have a meeting tomorrow night?  Who would prefer waiting another week and doing it on the 8th?

So far as topics go... about the only thing I can think of is to talk about Wayland being the default for the Workstation product (aka GNOME 3) in Fedora 25 that was released last week.  How well does Wayland work?  How about with Plasma?

Anyone have any other topics?

As soon as I hear back from at least 1 person, I'll call it good and make a decision.