[BozemanLUG] Additional topic added for January meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jan 13 16:43:57 EST 2016

Greetings,

Gary happened to run across three copies of MagPi #40 while on his trip.  He got two for himself and one for me.  I don't think the issue has hit the Bozeman B&N yet but I haven't looked.  Has anyone checked recently?

Anyway, if you don't recall, that is the issue with the included Raspberry Pi Zero computer... so I think it is safe to add "Raspberry Pi Zero" as a topic for our meeting.  There will be at least one in attendance... even though it might still be in the magazine packaging... and possibly stay that way.