[BozemanLUG] Meeting reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Feb 1 15:55:51 EST 2016

Greetings,

The meeting will be this Thursday evening, Feb. 4th, 2016... at the usual time and place.

I didn't get any topic suggestions... and I haven't come up with any myself... other than one that is not really Linux related.

Anyone want to see the Playstation TV?  I'd be happy to show you TxK running on it (my favorite game)... as well as a few other games (Q*Bert and Super Stardust PSP).

Other than that we can just have a round-table discussion on Linux stuff.

Hope to see you at the meeting,