[BozemanLUG] Sept. Meeting Reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Aug 31 10:52:10 EDT 2016

Greetings,

The regularly scheduled September BozemanLUG meeting is tomorrow, Sept. 1st at the regular place and time.

I have NOT gotten any suggestions for topics but I can certainly adlib some as we have an informal discussion during the meeting.  I do have a brand new server I have not deployed yet that I can show if anyone is interested.  We can even do an install on it (as it is currently OS-less) if desired.

LinuxCon, ContainerCon, and KVM Forum were all held last week... with some pretty high profile talks with one by Linus himself.  I have been searching for videos from the event, but so far only the three short keynotes from KVM Forum have appeared.  I will continue to keep an eye out.

Speaking of videos, Oliver Stone's "Snowden" is supposed to be released on Friday, Sept. 16th.  I do NOT know if it will hit our local Bozeman theater that day or not... but if so... or shortly there after... maybe we can make a "group field trip" to see it.

And of course, if anyone else has any topics, feel free to mention them.