[BozemanLUG] August Meeting and Wednesday pizza?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Aug 3 10:40:41 EDT 2016

Greetings,

The regularly scheduled BozemanLUG meeting for August is tomorrow, Thursday, August 4th at the regular time and place.

Topics include:

1) Discussion of "Zero Day" documentary
2) Qubes OS
3) Flatpak (if we have time and I think we've talked about it some already)

Also wanted to give a blurb about Cosmic Pizza on Wednesdays at 1PM... I almost always go there for lunch (Pizza Wednesday) with some co-workers... but anyone from the LUG is certainly welcome to join us.  In the past Rob and David have... as has Gary a zillion times.