[BozemanLUG] Wanting to change meeting date for this month

david david at eder.us
Mon Sep 28 17:00:50 EDT 2015

The 15th is fine with me.

As for topics, I'm kinda interested in terminal emulators at the moment.
  I've been playing with a few, but haven't settled yet.  If everyone
brought their list of "must have features", we could see how many of
them do well at meeting most of them.

Konsole, Roxterm, and QTerminal all have potential.  Gnome Terminal can
be configured and work well, but many options are not available from the
menu.  It's a google and paste exercise.

My wish list looks something like this (random order):

Can have tabs on bottom
Can set keystrokes for moving and rearranging tabs.
unicode support
fullscreen support that is below "always on top" applications
Konsole does a good job of auto tab naming
Support my favorite font(s) without artifacts.
Configurable without magical commandline incantations
Does not insert up and down with the scrollback is small
unlimited scrollback
detatch and reattach tabs
disable url detection, etc
"linux colors" available