[Discuss] Spreading the word at the library

Robert Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Wed May 20 23:16:58 EDT 2015

i attended Linuxfest Northwest for the first time this year and while here
I picked up some free Linux magazines they had been giving away. One
included a recent Knoppix disk and one had a couple recent versions of
Ubuntu. I recently read through them so today I dropped them off in the
Libraries free magazine bin. I was inside studying for about an hour in a
half and when I came out both magazines were gone. My point is if any of
you get Linux focused magazines from time to time you might consider
donating them when you are done. Also if you have access to magazines but
don't normally pick them up because you don't want to deal with rowing them
away or storing them, you might consider grabbing them anyhow and then
donating them.

Rob