[Discuss] May meeting reminder

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu May 7 01:10:37 EDT 2015

Rob,

----- Original Message -----
> Bumping our meeting to next Thursday should work for me and would
> make it much easier for me to figure out how to get the SWAG to the
> rest of our group.

I was just kidding about you providing swag.  The only person who would be in the running would be David. :)

Gary said he won't be back for two Thursdays... so May 21st or something.

I think I'll make it next week so you can attend.  Ok, so the meeting is moved to May 14th unless everyone wants to move it to the 21st?  I'm so confused.