[BozemanLUG] Update on Fedora 21 for Raspberry Pi 2

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Mar 6 16:40:41 EST 2015

Greetings,

I chatted a little with the Pidora folks and they said that the current Pidora 2014 will NOT work on the Raspberry Pi 2... and then pointed me to some images that have been put together specifically for the Raspberry Pi 2:

http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=101027

Sound works and I think it is using a Fedora provided kernel... but I haven't had a lot of time with it yet to get a good understanding of it.  I tried the XFCE build... but they have KDE and LXDE as well.