[Discuss] Updated meeting description

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sun Jul 12 17:52:02 EDT 2015

Greetings,

Andrew sent me a really good description on the BURP topic so I updated the meeting announcement:

http://www.montanalinux.org/bozemanlug-meeting-announcement-july2015.html

So the meeting will primarily be about BURP... although we may be able to interrogate him about his DIY VDI setup if people are also interested in that.  I know I am.

Also, Ben Sutter (who we first met at the June meeting) emailed me because he went to the July meeting on the first Thursday and no one was there.  I've added him to the BozemanLUG mailing list so hopefully that sort of mistake won't happen again.

I hope everyone can make the meeting which again... is going to be on July 23rd.