[Discuss] July meeting?

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jul 9 10:20:03 EDT 2015

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> Okay, let's do the 23rd. I'll get the time off of work today.

Great.  I created a meeting event on the website:
http://www.montanalinux.org/bozemanlug-meeting-announcement-july2015.html

Andrew - I put you down for BURP and DIY VDI... although I can certainly change/update that as needed.  Although the meeting time is listed from 7-9PM... we often run over... and very rarely end at 9... so you have as little or as much time as you want.  If you could cover both topics that would be awesome... but if you only want to do one, that's fine too.  If you want to give me more complete descriptions I'll post them.  Let me know.

So, the meeting will be Thursday, July 23rd at the usual time and place.