[Discuss] BozemanLUG August meeting change

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Aug 5 12:03:23 EDT 2015

Rob,

----- Original Message -----
> FYI, I have an email time stamped 9:36am this morning stating a date
> change due to David. It was from the mailing list.

Thanks.  Yeah, after telling rednul that the emails weren't going through from earlier in the week and emailing directly... he figured out the problem and fixed it... and bam... they all went through... twice... because before deciding it was broken, I sent a second time.

The only remaining issue with the mailing list is that emails should be pre-pended with "[BozemanLUG]" but they are currently pre-pended with "[Discuss]" and the mailman web-admin won't save the change.  I think rednul is running a customized system because mailman generally works great.

Anyway, I'm glad everyone finally got the email(s) although being the day before the original meeting date... was cutting it a bit close.