[BozemanLUG] Regular January Meeting announcement

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Jan 2 09:02:46 MST 2013

Greetings,

Remember how we moved the meetings to be the FIRST Thursday of the month?  Well, that means that TOMORROW is the regular meeting day.  Hope to see you there.

I don't really have a presentation scheduled.

Fedora has a Go/No-Go meeting scheduled for today to see if the current build of Fedora 18 is going to be the one.  If so, it should be released in 6 days... giving a bit of time for the mirrors to sync everything.  If it is a go today, I will probably have the final version for the meeting tomorrow for anyone who wants it... as well as a MontanaLinux build.

Please attend our first meeting of the new year.  Lots to talk about!