[BozemanLUG] Plex Media Server updated info

david david at eder.us
Wed Feb 13 12:32:44 MST 2013

I suppose part of my trouble is that I recorded them off VCR tapes
myself.  I use folder names for the collection (like Veggie Tales,
Sesame Street, Land Before Time, etc.) and then the filenames are the
particular episode name.  I've only just recently figured out how to
record Disney tapes, so most of them are not on my server.  My brother,
as it turns out, is also using Plex without troubles, but he gets his
content from various places on the Internet.

Turns out that PBS provides a public api for downloading/streaming
their content.

I'll clean up the fetcher and post it here probably this weekend.  It
might need some adjustment for Plex to name it.  I grabbed some Dinosaur
train and they come in as something like DTN93982.  For my use, I just
rename them to the episode name.

David.