[BozemanLUG] Best spam filter

Warren Sanders warren at sandersonline.org
Wed Nov 14 14:06:51 MST 2012

I've used Spamassassin a lot in the past but haven't the last couple years. One tip I'd make is not to train your dragon with poison. If you have spam with paragraphs of gibberish, you should skip using them as they poison the baye s db. I had a simple setup too, so you could have users contributing to the problem as well by their own deeming of spam.

--
Warren Sanders