[BozemanLUG] One more thing...

Robert Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Sat Dec 8 01:22:05 MST 2012

David,

That makes sense - of sorts. I want my home screen to rotate as well but
that would make it easier to live with if apps could rotate. I also think
you are right because just moments ago, I saw an ad on YouTube for the
Nexus 7 and they rotated it multiple times. Maybe I can put the 7 back on
my wish list after all..lol