[BozemanLUG] Nov/Dec BozemanLUG meeting

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Dec 5 20:56:36 MST 2012

Greetings,

The BozemanLUG is tomorrow night.

The topic is... the upcoming Fedora 18 release and how my remix is going.

A second topic is Google+ Hangouts... we will hopefully have a few remote people join the meeting.  I'll have at least two webcams... and anyone who has a USB webcam is encouraged to bring it to the meeting as we try out this group teleconferencing service.

A guy named Mike Lee in Butte is trying to setup a LUG in Butte and will also be attending the Hangout.

Warren Sanders from the BillingsLUG will be joining us in person.