[BozemanLUG] March Meeting Report

Jordan Schatz jordan at noionlabs.com
Wed Apr 6 18:59:34 MDT 2011

Hey All,

Thanks for listening to me talk for 2 hrs : )

I put some notes up at: www.noionlabs.com/no-sql/

The most interesting links are at the top, three FLOSS weekly shows
featuring MongoDB, CouchDB, and Riak.

(My site is down since it got too out of date... but that link will work)

> For next month Jordan has volunteered to do another presentation.  The
> potential topics are:
>
> 1) An Introduction to LISP programming with Racket
> 2) Doing everything with EMACS
> 3) An Introduction to source code management with GIT

I am game for any of the three, just let me know a week or so in advance.

Shalom,
Jordan