[BozemanLUG] Questions on RAID & LVM

Rusty Conover rconover at infogears.com
Mon Sep 13 17:49:03 MDT 2010

On Sep 13, 2010, at 6:48 PM, Scott Dowdle wrote:

> Rusty,

Being about 2200 miles away from my hardware on average, I kind of stick with what has worked and guaranteed is to work in the future with the minimum amount of hands-on finagling.

Rusty
--
Rusty Conover
rconover at infogears.com
InfoGears Inc / GearBuyer.com / FootwearBuyer.com
http://www.infogears.com
http://www.gearbuyer.com
http://www.footwearbuyer.com