[BozemanLUG] Linux Journal Black Friday special

R. Potter rpotter at zoncko.com
Fri Nov 26 10:08:26 MST 2010

I am guessing most of you that would want Linux Journal Magazine probably
already have it, but just in case I thought I would pass on the Black Friday
special they sent out.  Basically for the cost of two news stand editions
you can get an entire year's subscription:

Act now and get 1 year of Linux Journal for the incredibly low price of
$9.95. That is 85% off the newsstand price!

www.linuxjournal.com/blackfriday

This offer will expire midnight PST, November 26th. Respond before it's too
late!

*Offer valid in USA, special reduced rates for all other countries are
available.

-Rob Potter