[BozemanLUG] Ubuntu 10.04

Jade Robbins jaderobbins at gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:59:00 MDT 2010

I just did a fresh instal on a box and have experiences no troubles.
IMO this is the most polished ubuntu release yet.

I think that scott may be right if you upgraded, that can have some
quirks. Other than that, I don't know what would be causing your
problems.

-Jade

* Jade Robbins
* http://JadeRobbins.com