[BozemanLUG] April BozemanLUG meeting and LFNW 2010

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Mon Mar 29 12:19:22 MDT 2010

Paul,

----- "Paul Arnot アーノット・ポール" <paul.arnot at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd love to go. What are your travel / lodging plans?

Warren and whoever else from Billings that is going... will be driving up on Thursday evening (April 22nd) early enough to make the moved meeting.  They will stay the night at my place... and we will all leave early Friday morning... driving in Warren's minivan (seats 7) straight through until we hit Bellingham, WA.

Warren plans on reserving a single bed room at the Hampton Inn with everyone bringing a sleeping bag and sleeping on the floor.  For a single room for both nights combined the total was $110.  The most we have had in a single room is 3 people.  We we get 4 or more people, we'd probably want to get a second room which would double the price.

I'm kicking in $200 towards gas... and Warren was going to drive and pick up the cost for a single room.  If you want another room, you could kick in the cost of that.

After the show is over on Sunday around 5PM we head back... and it depends on how sleepy everyone is whether we drive straight through or not.  One year we did to Bozeman anyway and the Billings guys crashed at my house again.  One year we stopped in Spokane and another year we stopped in Wallace, ID.  So that ended up adding about $100 to the cost.

We try to split the costs as much as possible.

If you want to ride with us and lodge with us, you can kick in some money for expenses but it would be very economical.  If you want your own room, it'd cost you a bit more but not too bad.

Did that answer your question?