[BozemanLUG] April BozemanLUG meeting and LFNW 2010

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Sun Mar 28 22:43:59 MDT 2010

Greetings,

The 11th Annual LinuxFest Northwest show is coming up on April 24 & 25.  I will be attending along with Warren Sanders from the BillingsLUG... and possibly a few others.  Anyone interested in going with us?

As a result of the show, it was requested by Warren that I move the April BozemanLUG meeting up one week.  So, rather than the last Thursday of April (the 29th), the meeting would be on Thursday April 22nd.  Does anyone have any objections to the move?  If we have it on the 22nd, we should have a few visitors from Billings attend.