[BozemanLUG] June Meeting - next week

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Thu Jun 17 08:51:39 MDT 2010

Greetings,

The June meeting is scheduled for next Thursday (June 24th).  The turnout for our last few meetings has been rather low... and the summer months are usually not that great anyway because people are always busy with summer activities... but we are still going to have a meeting.

So far the only topic I have is:

The One Laptop Per Child X0-1.5 - Caryl Bigenhow is again visiting the Bozeman area and has lent to me one of the new OLPC X0-1.5 units.  It looks the same on the outside but the insides are totally different.  Not only is the internal hardware different but the software has been updated as well.  Come to the meeting to learn the specifics.

Our OLPC lending library still has two OLPC X0-1 units available for lending.  If anyone wants one, please let me know.

If anyone has any additional topics they'd like to discuss at the meeting, please let me know.