[BozemanLUG] Job possibilities

David Eder david at eder.us
Thu Jul 22 09:40:54 MDT 2010

1) We are looking for programmers proficient in C.  We would like someone
with at least some familiarity with Linux kernel drivers and possibly
experience with embedded systems.  Should have a good grasp on chip level
programming.  Must be willing to commit for the long haul.

2) We are looking for another person with experience with Lua and some
sense of artistic design or user interface design.  No Lua experience?  OK
if you can write in some language and are willing to learn Lua.  Good
opportunity for extra work.

3) We are looking for another programmer proficient in C, Lua or PHP that
has experience writing cryptographic protocols. Good opportunity for extra
work.

We prefer someone living in Bozeman area or Scottsbluff/Gering Nebraska area.

Interested, send me an e-mail or see you at the next BLUG meeting.

David.